December 30, 2009

Books my kids received at Christmas

Since my kids like to read, some of their presents are concentrated around books. Here's a list of the books my kids received for Christmas this year.

My 8th Grader received:

Catching Fire, The Hunger Games #2 by Suzanne Collins
The White Giraffe by Lauren St John



My 6th Grader Received

The 39 Clues #2, One False Note by Gordon Korman
The 39 Clues #3, The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis
The 39 Clues #4, Beyond the Grave by Jude Watson
The 39 Clues #5, The Black Circle by Patrick Carman

The 39 Clues #6, In Too Deep by Jude Watson
The Leanin' Dog by K A Nuzum



My 3rd Grader received

Encyclopedia Brown by Donald J Sobol
#1 - Boy Detective
#2 - The Case of the Secret Pitch
#3 - Finds the Clues
#4 - Gets His Man

#5 - Encyclopedia Brown Solves Them All
#6 - Encyclopidea Brown Keeps the Peace




My 1st Grader received

Mercy Watson to the Rescue by Kate DiCamillo
Mr Willowby's Christmas Tree by Robert Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment